ERP SOLUTION FOR SCHOOL MANAGEMENT
ORIEMS SCHOLADMIN is a fully fledged system that integrates internal and external management of information across the organization. It integrates organizational functions into user friendly modules, automates activities facilitating seamless information flow and is a distributed and web-based software. ORIEMS SCHOLADMIN provides an enterprise solution for schools and it benefits parents, students and the administration. It can be installed within local servers or accessed online.
Advantages of ORIEMS™ SCHOOLADMIN include:
- 24/7 availability of academic resources.
- Save on time spent on face to face interaction.
- Create time for creativity and productivity.
- Encourage IT literacy.
- Competitive edge.
- Reduce expenses incurred in paper-work and phone bills.
Save on time and energy spent on manual preparation of reports, schemes of work .
ORIEMS™ SCHOOLADMIN can be accessed in any of two ways:
- Cloud based – the ERP system is accessible anywhere any time via an internet connection.
- Local installation – the SRP system can be installed on local servers at the institution.
Easily manage and monitor the admissions process of your institution
- Record details of new enquirers.
- Process enquiries for admission.
- Process admission letters and assign student numbers.
- View admission trends
Accounts and Finance
Keep track of all financial activities and cash inflows and outflows.
- Fees structure management.
- Invoicing Fees payments and arrears monitoring.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Bills and payments management.
- Cashflow analysis
- Processing wages, salaries and overtime
Manage the academic activities of the institution.
- Academic units/subjects management.
- Faculty & Departments management.
- Online assessment grids.
- Results management.
- E-learning management.
- Performance analysis (per subject, stream/year etc. ).
- Student progress reports.
- Alumni registration and management
Keep track of resource allocation in timetables based on the annual calendar. Reduces cases of double allocation of venues or human resource.
- Academic calendar management.
- Venue/timeslot allocation.
- Tutor/lecturer allocation.
- Workload monitoring
- Examination timetable
Relay information to internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner. Keep track of communication between stakeholders.
- Internal communications : email, notices etc.
- E-newsletters and bulletins.
- Events calendar.
- Suggestion box.
- Feedback collection.
- External communications with parents, guardians, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Human Resources & Payroll
Effectively and efficiently manage employees of the institution in line with regulations and policies.
- Staff management(full time, casual etc.).
- Evaluation and performance management.
- Salaries and wages.
- Overtime, deductions (e.g.. Taxation).
- Staff replacement,
- Sick leave and annual leave management.
Manage fixed assets, operating assets etc.
- Asset management.
- Asset analysis by individual, department, location, category etc..
- Asset reports : reviews, repairs, recommendations.
- Supplier contacts.
Disciplinary & Counselling Management
Keep track of disciplinary activities and verdicts of these activities.
- Incident report log.
- Counselling log.
- Student conduct rating and analysis.
- Tutor conduct rating and analysis.
Manage non-academic activities of the institution, locations, dates and results. This can be used as a marketing strategy.
- Activities calendar.
- Activities management.
- Patron and Participant management.
- Prizes and ranking.
Enhance operations and efficiency of the library.
- Book catalogue and search engine.
- Library membership management.
- Library fees and penalties.
- Book reservation.
- Library transaction reports.
Management decisions can be made from summary reports generated from the system. Drill down the database for more refined results.
- Admissions reports.
- Accounts and finance reports.
- Academic reports.
- Staff evaluation and performance reports.
- Disciplinary and counselling reports.
- Extra-curricular reports.
- Events management reports.
Appoint a system administrator to manage the backend system and provide user support.
- System user registration and management.
- User access rights and privileges allocation.
- Archive management.
- Backups and user logs.
- User training.
- Content management.
Assign views to teachers/tutors to allow them access to:
- Attendance records management.
- Document management : assignments, schemes of work, exam setup.
- Student blackboard.
Assign views to students to give them access to:
- Student blackboard.
- Assignment and assessment tests.
- Notice board and inquiry forms.
- Self service menus: progress reports, disciplinary reports.
- Unit registration and attendance.
- Group activities.
Allow parents access to this portal for:
- Interaction with students and teachers.
- Self-service menus: report cards, discipline reports, unit registration.
- Fees structure and arrears reports.
- Communication with administration.
Benefits of ORIEMS™ SCHOOLADMIN
For Parents & Guardians:
- Instant access to student results.
- Instant access to fees statements.
- Instant access to school calendar.
- Easier communication with administration.
- Instant access to records.
- Trend analysis and monitoring.
- Transparency in operations and accounting.
- Academic calendar and timetable management.
- Easier posting of notes, assignments and examinations.
- Timetable management.
- Ease in access to notes and other academic resources.
- Easier access to assignments.
- Easier access to examination results.
The ORIEMS™ SCHOOLADMIN can be implemented in phases. For more details on pricing or clarifications please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org